205. Wood shadow book card - a must see!

Hello everyone !


Today I'm very honoured to be Guest Designer for egocraft online shop.
I prepared shadow book card on the wood base. 
To be honest this card is huge! - measures little more than A4 size and about 2" (5cm) deep.


<<<Full list of materials below>>>




You can support by following me on:

Facebook   |   Youtube   |   Google+   |   Pinterest   |   Bloglovin'


On the front I glue two layers frame [majestic dreams collection] with goblet inside which was resized specially to fit the frame. Also, I add beautiful swirls  [sea stories collection] as a background for flowers composition. I used flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts [list below] 
Inside 
Left side is for greetings. Right side is  a shadow box part. I used the same frame  I used on the front cover [two layers frame [majestic dreams collection] with Bible quotation inside.

I add  Swirls [sea stories collection] and the same variation of flowers I used on the corner. Final touch was two decoration borders [communion collection]




I used:


decoration borders [communion collection] 

Wild Orchid Crafts flowers:
magnolias; white sweetheart blossom flowers; mixed colour sweetheart blossom; white sweetheart blossom

Dies:
Fanciful Flourish [Cheery Lynn]
Flurish #13 [Cheery Lynn]


I'm entering following challenges: 


You can support me by following me on:

Comments

  1. Wow what a beautiful shadow box. I love all the details. It's just perfect xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing, I love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Absolutely gorgeous!! What a fabulous keepsake! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Celebrations’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shadow box card is quite elegant. It has so many beautiful details. We're happy to see you at 613 Acenue Create.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment